Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Third post! In One Day! I must be hopped up on goofballs.

I just realized that my third article is up on Next Generation. It's a profile on the upcoming Fable: TLC. Here's the permalink. It made the front page again, that's 3 for 3 for me.

I don't think I told you guys about my modding article when it ran on July 12th. There's a lot in there that I didn't write. My article was about the whole concept of modding but the editor decided to run it after the whole GTA:SA thing broke. Basically, the first paragraph is mine while the next 3 about GTA were prolly written by the editor. It makes sense to run that shit higher on the page as news but it's a little weird to see your words changed. And I even got my first response from a fan... of Animal Crossing? I think that game is the definition of gay.

Anyway, I just turned in two more articles on Monday. I'll keep you bitches posted on when they get published.

3 comments:

Ian Savage said...

SHHHH....the Animal Crossing audience will hear you. And believe you me, they are out there in numbers.

Ian Savage said...

Hopped up on goof balls.....or really bored at work?

Andrew said...

The idea behind modding intrigues me. You see this sort of thing with Firefox GreaseMonkey scripts and mashups--people taking something, making it better, then sharing it with the masses. In the case of GTA, making it better meant adding boobs, which I'm all for.