Thursday, October 13, 2005

I will not blog about the Red Sox until 2006

The title says it all. After reviewing the last few weeks of posts, I see that most of my rambling has been about the team from Beantown. At the risk of alienating my fans, I promise not to indulge in any more Red Sox related ranting until the sun has risen on a new year and spring training is imminent. I will not participate in any hot stove discussions involving Millar or any other ineffectual first-basemen. My mind will be devoid of any musings involving Damon's (lack of) contract or Scott Boras's assholeness. I will not even consider whether Papelbon should be converted back into a starter or if Kelly Shoppach should be used as trade bait to secure some decent releivers. From here on out, I will not think about the Red Sox anymore.

...


...


...

Jeter swallows!

2 comments:

Joe said...

Oh sweet christ, man. Not talking about baseball in the offseason is like willingly giving yourself cancer.

Now is the most important time to talk baseball, especially since the Yanks might get Damon. Big off season for both teams.

Greg Tito said...

Oh it's not that I won't talk about it with whoever will listen (read: no one) but I think I'll just refrain from blogging about it here.

Trust me, I will be reading every Damon rumor over the next couple of months with disdain.