Friday, March 10, 2006

Polish Mafia



I heard about this yesterday, http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/62943.htm.

Apparently, there was a huge organized crime ring in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, imaginatively called The Greenpoint Crew. 21 Polish guys were arrested for extortion, armed robbery and attempting to fence a Stradivarius violin to a federal agent.

I live just a few blocks from Greenpoint and I enjoy the occasional pierogy or two, but I'm a little amazed that these people can muster the moxie it takes to run this kind of organization. From what I can see, they're too busy screaming in Polish outside my apartment at 8am on a Saturday and stumbling down my street after one too many Zywiecs.


I've got two questions:

Why aren't people making a Polish Sopranos?
And where the fuck did they get a Stradivarius?

The jokes write themselves.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

your a fucken williamsburg hippy faggot who has nothing better to do than post dumb shit and observe others. mind yourz.wonder if youd be so fucken brave in front of these cats who got arrested.

Greg Tito said...

It is true. I am a fucken hippy faggot. Your words cut to the bone, my friend. To the bone.

Anonymous said...

Ha! funny stuff, and good question on both counts.

Anonymous said...

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER