Friday, May 19, 2006

Greg at Gotham! 5.24.06, Long time no see!

Hi there folks,

I know it’s been a long time since I rapped at ya. Life has been extremely busy these last few weeks, and I’ve had little/no time to ply my comedy schtick. But I’ve been saving up all kinds of crazy jokes in the comedy vault of my brain and I’m getting ready to unload.

Here’s the deal, I’m getting back on the horse. This next Wednesday, 5.24.06, I’ll be doing a set at Gotham, America’s favorite comedy club. It’s always a good time there, Jessica Kirson puts on a good show. Let’s just hope she doesn’t eat any babies in the process.

So come on down, celebrate the hump day, and partake of the comedy goodness that your body needs to grow up big and strong.

The skinny:

  • When: Wednesday, May 24th, 8:00pm
  • Where: The NEW Gotham Comedy Club, 208 W. 23rd Street, bet. 7th and 8th
  • What: funny stuff
  • How: Call 212.367.9000 and make a reservation
  • How much: Cover charge is $12 with a 2 drink minimum.

No comments: