Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Greg performing at Gotham, Tuesday, 7.25.06

Hi there party people,

Another installment of the comedy stylings of yours truly will grace the boards of Gotham one week from today. It’s safe to say that the last time I was on stage there was one of the best shows I ever had. Ten minutes of pure chewing satisfaction. I hope to recreate that moment now everytime I have a microphone in my hand, which was embarassing when I last did karaoke. Apparently, they want you to sing songs at those places, not tell jokes about D&D and your wife’s vagina.

Oh well, come on down to Gotham next week and you’ll know what I’m talking about. I need ten lovely people there or I can’t go, on so please let me know that you are coming to support live comedy.

  • When: Tuesday, July 25th, 8:00pm
  • Where: The NEW Gotham Comedy Club, 208 W. 23rd Street, bet. 7th and 8th
  • What: funny stuff
  • How: Call 212.367.9000 and make a reservation
  • How much: Cover charge is $12 with a 2 drink minimum.

Last time I was there, this crazy guy named Lewis Black showed up and did a few minutes. He’s really going somewhere, I’m sure you’ll see him on TV someday. If only he wasn’t so angry.

No comments: