Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Greg at The Living Room in Park Slope, 8.11.06

Hey Y’all,

I’m going to be doing a set in Brooklyn at the Postmark Café in Park Slope. It’s a coffee shoppe in a badass neighborhood and I’ll be doing an ok-for-TV bunch of jokes. Apparently, the kids don’t like it when you drop F-bombs on them before they’re ten years old. The best part is there’s no cover and you don’t even have to buy a cup of coffee. Although I bet you’d love it if you did. I wish I had some coffee right now. Mmmm. Coffee.

So come on down and see an hour-long show of comics in hometown Brooklyn.

  • When: Friday, August 11th, 8 pm
  • Where: Postmark Café, 326 6th Street, Brooklyn, bet. 4th and 5th Ave.
  • What: funny stuff
  • How much: Absolutely nothin’!

Some info about the room: www.myspace.com/livingroomcomedy

No comments: