Monday, September 18, 2006

Greg at Gotham. Tuesday the 19th. One day before...

Armageddon.

Ok, so I’m not actually predicting a nuclear war decimating the entire human population of North America, nor am I say there will be a major outbreak of the Cordeila virus a la season 3 of 24 (how is Jack Bauer so angry that he can’t talk above a whisper?) No. I am just saying that shit might happen. It might be worldwide. Or it may local. Very local. It may actually be surgery on my left foot to remove a nasty case of bunions. I’m just saying it may be something like that.

So come on down to my favorite Comedy Club and help me celebrate my last days of freedom. I will not be able to grace a stage for the next couple of weeks/months so this is my last hurrah. And it will be a huzzah for all. I’ve got new jokes. All wonderfully hand-crafted and sold at Christmas Tree Shops around the greater New York Area. You’re going to love them. They are SO CUTE! And only $1.99!

  • When: Tuesday, September 19th, 2006, 8pm
  • Where: The NEW Gotham Comedy Club, 208 W. 23rd Street, bet. 7th and 8th
  • What: funny stuff
  • How: Call 212.367.9000 and make a reservation
  • How much: Cover charge is $12 with a 2 drink minimum.

No comments: