Tuesday, November 02, 2004

The Day The Earth Stood Still

Get out and fricking vote. Right now. Leave work and do it. Kill your boss and rape his children then vote. It's the right thing to do.



But seriously, if I get one more email forwarded to me about my duties and rights as a voter, I'm going to puke. If I get one more condescending question today, "Did you vote? Did you vote?" I mean, jesus, we're preaching to the choir a little bit. I live in New York. Most of my peers are Democrats, most of them are active ones too. So the emails and the condescention are all going to waste because, duh, you're not going to sway democrats to go MORE democratic.



Mephistopholes and I were going to get up early today, vote together, then have breakfast together. I snoozed for about eight 9 minute intervals until it was actually the time I had to get up to go to work. I struggled down the subway stairs and made it to work only five minutes late.



My wife and I: Democracy In Inaction.

No comments: