Wednesday, November 17, 2004

A gamer's lament

Just posted this on the World of Warcraft forums:



All I think about is WOW.



I wake up, take a shower and think about what

quest I was working on when I went to sleep (last night was a failed Shadowfang

run).




I get dressed, thinking about how long it will be

before I can log on (9.25 hours).




I ride the subway thinking how I'd like to take

the Tram someday (i'm Horde right now) after release.




When I get to work, all I do is read these forums,

check out thottbot for anything I couldn't figure out last night and maybe post

something here. Literally, that's what I do all day.




I get home and before I even take off my coat,

I've double clicked WOW and entered my password.




Then I take a deep breath, satisfied, knowing that

I'll have 6+ hours of uninterrupted WOW time. That is, until the wife calls me

to bed.




And this is only the beta. What will it be on

release? I'm going to have to figure out how to install WOW at work. Or I'm just

going to have to quit.

Falwent, Level 21 Undead Rogue, Test Server 13



It's funny cause it's true.

1 comment:

WWKnight said...

I dunno if you will ever see this comment..

But that's me! LoL. Funny.

WWK