Wednesday, December 29, 2004

The rareness of posting

I should be doing more of it.



But my monkey-dancing job is actually pretty time-consuming. It's hard for me to find a minute to scramble down random thoughts. But here is that minute:





  • It would suck to own a Sri-Lankan insurance company right now.
  • After a long period of the opposite, I've discovered that I like my family more than my wife's family. Does that make me a bad person?
  • Christmas is the time for giving. Or so I've been told.
  • My tree was 2.5 feet tall this year and somehow had more needles come off of it than a dancing herion addict. (a bit of a stretch on that one)
  • Has Been, William Shatner's CD is a masterpiece. Mephistopholes got it for me for the holiday and I can't stop listenting to it. Ben Folds is a genius producer and he has crafted a great record with Bill (Cpt. Kirk) Shatner. Get it right now.
  • I prefer unordered lists to ordered ones.

Okay, I'm getting looks from my supervisor. She is a four foot tall woman named Ying and she will not love me long time unless I stop typing right now.

I'm out.





No comments: