Wednesday, February 16, 2005

The title

So, all I needed was for one person to comment on my blog and I lost all drive. Actually, I don't think it's that big of a deal if someone were to steal my ideas. What is the chance that A) anyone is actually reading this spiel and that B) they themselves are writers of fantasy fiction and that C) they have so little scruples as to steal someone else's idea and pawn it off as their own. If you look at that way, there's nearly no chance that Ian's fears will come true.

So fine, I've convinced myself. I will begin to tell you about my ideas for a fantasy story... Tomorrow.

3 comments:

Ian Savage said...

I'd comment more on that post....but I'm afraid the effects will be too great.

I'll spare you my smarmy, wise ass comebacks.....TODAY.

Greg Tito said...

That's RIGHT!

WWKnight said...

I'm a fantasy writer. But I am surely better than you will ever be, so fear not my stealing your ideas :P (Modesty FTW)

I gave you a link to my blog for the month of August last year. It's got a prologue to the story I am currently working on if you want to check it out.

I'm too lasy to link you again. I can deal with you not seeing it if your to lasy to go back and look. :P

WWK