Tuesday, June 28, 2005

More links

One of my "Go to" websites for the last few years has been Civfanatics.com. It's been a great resource of Civilization related news and mods with a vibrant forum community. It was really cool to check back there last week and see this. I got linked on civfanatics.

Some people complain about inlaws but not me. My brother in law has been a blog presence for a while now and I thought I'd give him a shout-out here. He had a Star Wars party recently where they watched episodes I - VI all in one day. That's a marathon. I wasn't able to attend but maybe it's for the best. My growing hatred of Lucas and general disappointment in the prequels would have probably put a damper on the event. Why do I have to ruin everything? Anyway, it looked like a lot of fun.

No comments: