Friday, June 03, 2005

I know it's been a long time since I rapped at ya'...

Been using the spare time at work to write the aforementioned articles. If I have to choose between writing something here, or the potentially lucrative journalist career, I'd have to choose the latter. But seeing as I can't seem to write a sentence with running it to death, I seriously doubt that I will get anything for my time. Hooray. No seriously, I get really long-winded in the articles and it's hard to figure out what to cut. I'm anticipating the editor being like, dumb it down you english majoring twat.

Some tidbits:
  • I went away for the weekend. I went back to Montauk, where I spent last September, with Mephistopholes. We had a great time staying at a Bed and breakfast run by this crazy old Jewish woman. She let us use her bikes and we rode all around town, checking out the beach, the marina and the Lighthouse at The End. It was a well-needed break from the City.
  • Comedy show tonight at Gotham. I'm devatatingly ill-prepared. I just wrote about half my set on my lunch break and I have yet to practice it or even say it out loud. I hope I don't suck too hard.
  • I have to take a shit.
That's it for now. Hopefully, I'll be able to write more next week.

1 comment:

Rain Delay said...

You are killing me. I mean honestly, you have to keep writing. Little I may have given up but you must stay strong. I expect more from you.