Tuesday, December 06, 2005

LaughDance

Good Freaking News!

I got a call on Monday from Robert Brooks from the Improv telling me that I got a call back for the LaughDance comedy festival (which happens Utah at the same time as Sundance.) Apparently, a guy the festival who was at my last show at the Improv liked my set and asked to see more of my stuff. Which is weird because I thought that nobody got any of my jokes that night. The crowd was more interested in leaving the room and getting their drink on than listening to me prattle on about Christmas shopping in NY.

Despite my tone, I'm really excited. I hope I get to go to LaughDance. I've already planned out my wardrobe for my trip to snowy Utah and I know exactly what I will say to Robert Redford when I shake his hand:

"I really love your salsa, but it's way too expensive." Or is that the other guy?

2 comments:

Ian Savage said...

Holy shit man. Congratulations. That's really awesome.

Andrew said...

Well done. Tito + Mormoms = comedy.