Tuesday, February 14, 2006

At the Improv this Saturday, 2.18.06

There is only thing I am certain of: I am not funny. I mean, seriously, look at that stupid photo of me. That’s about as unfunny as you can get.

But now I get the chance to be not funny in front of a whole bunch of people, including a panel of talent managers from reputable talent agencies and scouts from the no longer cancelled Last Comic Standing. That’s right, there will be a small (infinitesimally tiny) chance that my unfunny ass will be picked by a cable affiliate. I hope I’m the first one voted off the island.

Come to see me be extremely serious this weekend at The Improv.

  • When: Saturday, 7pm
  • Where: The Improv, 318 West 53rd Street, bet. 8th and 9th
  • What: (un)funny stuff
  • How: Call 212.613.1649 and make a reservation
  • How much: Cover charge is $15 with a 2 drink minimum. (Cover is $12 if you reserve ahead of time so pick up that phone!)

Let me know if you can make it.

No comments: