Friday, February 17, 2006

Improv gig rescheduled, Gotham up next, 3.1.06

The geniuses at the Improv, in their infinite wisdom, overbooked the show on Saturday night with way too many comics. At one point, I was only going to get 5 minutes and was not assured of even going on stage if I had less than 10 people in their dingy basement. 9 people would have payed and they wouldn’t even have seen how amazingly funny I am. Or not, as the case may be. So I rescheduled the date for sometime in March. I’ll let you know more details soon.

But to keep the comedy train chuggin along, I want tell you guys about my next show at Gotham. I love doing shows there, the space is so much more classy and inviting than any other club in the city. Call to reserve a spot now, there are always funny people there (besides me.)

  • When: Wednesday, March 1st, 8:30pm
  • Where: The NEW Gotham Comedy Club, 208 W. 23rd Street, bet. 7th and 8th
  • What: funny stuff
  • How: Call 212.367.9000 and make a reservation
  • How much: Cover charge is $10 with a 2 drink minimum.

1 comment:

Greg Tito said...

Dude, Wednesday's are the best days to get wasted, because nobody expects you to call in on a Thursday!

ps. we should have won that game last night. I had dreams about it.