Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Thanksgiving Comedy GOLD!

Thanksgiving is the time of love and rejoicing in the wonder of living another year. It’s the time to rest after all the hard work of the harvest, and to enjoy the bounty of … Never mind, I lost it there. I couldn’t keep up that line of crap, even though I was being, you know, ironic. The truth is I’m doing another little gig on the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and I thought I needed to at least mention the fact that the holiday loomed over the rest of the week like a Turkey Phantom. In all honesty I don’t care what time of year it is. I just had that itch to get up in front of complete strangers (and some good friends) and say some funny crap into a microphone.

Come on down and give thanks before you give thanks by drinking a few and laughing your ass off.

  • When: Tuesday, November 21, 8:00pm
  • Where: The Gotham Comedy Club, 208 W. 23rd Street, bet. 7th and 8th
  • What: funny stuff
  • How: Call 212.367.9000 and make a reservation
  • How much: Cover charge is $12 with a 2 drink minimum.

No comments: