Friday, March 16, 2007

Greg At Comic Strip Live!

I got a big show coming up on Tuesday. I've never performed at the Comic Strip Live before and this is my chance to really impress the main booker there. It's kind of an audition, he will be watching everybody and picking his favs to perform there more regularly. But that's only if I get 10 people there to rock out for me.

So that's the dill. I need 10 lucky customers to call 212 942 9680 and make a reservation. Cover is 12 with a reservation, 15 otherwise, same old 2 drink minimum applies. I wish there was a way for you guys to come and not have to get wasted, but that's the way the game works.

I went to a comedy seminar last night at Gotham, it was pretty cool. There was the club owner, the head of the comedy division at Endeavor, and Jim Mendrinos, a comic who's been around for like 23 years. The three of them were very helpful. They told me everything I didn't know about tapes, how to approach agents, and what kind of crap they're looking for. It all sounded very exciting and I'm going to make a big push to do as much performing as I can.

But unfortunately, that means bringing the people. So please, if you got the willz you got the skillz to rock out, big comedy style, and pump those fists high. Arsenio!

No comments: