Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I'll have the Comic Strip, medium rare

The Comic Strip Live is a hallowed club. They've got so many comic headshots on the wall from when they were brand new, it's hilarious to see Jim Breuer's glam shot or the shot of a hapless comic which Larry David stole from for his Curb Your Enthusiasm Season One cover art. I'm glad I got the chance to rock out there.

It was a fun show, with a lot of good comics on. The room was fantastic too, it was packed with a good mix of young NYU students and older gentlemen trying to sleep with said NYU matriculators. Either way, they seemed to laugh as soon as I stepped on the stage, and that's a good feeling for a comic. I could have taken an actual dump on stage and I think they would have gone bonkers. (Remember bonkers? They were great.)

I'm happy to say that I made my quota and all the management were very happy dudes. A big thank you to everyone who was able to come out last night. You are all the collective bomb!

I'm busy collecting tapes from all my recent shows and I'll be posting some snippets at www.gregtito.com. Check back there in the coming weeks, and leave a freaking comment people. Also, I'll be using an email contact service soon so that I'll be able to easily manage and add people to my contact list. And I have more events on the horizon. I'll keep you in the loop.

Thanks again!

No comments: