Tuesday, June 19, 2007

2nd episode in the can

The second webisode of the as yet untitled web series was filmed last night. We used my downstairs neighbor's backyard and had to fight the failing light. This is the same neighbor who's producing The Darjeeling Express, and when I called to ask him if I could use his apartment, he proceeded to tell me all kinds of info about the upcoming film. I can't tell if he's just a gossip or if he honestly wants to share this stuff with me but all i can say is that Anna Paquin will not be in the film because her ass looks too good on film. JUST KIDDING. it looks like crap. not really, but they cut her out anyway.

Digressions aside, the filming of my shit went well last night. I'm not much of an actor, but that's why I'm going to make it my goal to have super-talented people around me at all times. Last night was no exception, a big thanks to you guys for making it happen.

In other news, I've taken a little midsummer hiatus from performing comedy. I didn't really plan it, but now that's it's happened, I'm going to milk it for all that it's worth. I may have some cosmic trick up my sleeve when I get back in the game. Like I will be able to dance the Dolphin, or maybe the Roger Rabbit. I haven't decided yet.

No comments: