Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Greg Tito Announces New Web Show In An Already Oversaturated Market!

I had this idea, once again while driving on the Queensboro bridge, where I make a feature length movie about my experiences in New York. BUT, I make the movie in short burst webisodes of five minutes or less. I got in front of computer and whipped off a few pages about being a stage hand. And with Ol's show running until this weekend (getting great reviews p.s.), I knew this was my only chance to shoot something actually ON A STAGE. Deadlines being the mother of all my creativity, I wrote, shot and starred (what?) in a short film in less than five days. I want to have at least five webisodes done and editing before showing them to the Youtube interwebs and my loyal fans here, but I will tell you the tentative title.

Singing While Driving

or maybe

Singing in the Car

or even

Driving and Singing



Ok, I'm on the fence about the title.

1 comment:

NYOne said...

Belting it on the Beltway?


For a very short while, there was a show on VH1 where people set up their friends to get caught on camera singing while driving. This is absolutely my worst nightmare EVER.