Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Greg On Broadway

Yes, I will be on Broadway. I will sing the songs, I will dance the dance and gyrate sexily with a flimsy dress that has lots of streamers. And I will be hot. Also, the songs will all be by ABBA or Billy Joel or Phil Collins. I haven't decided. Maybe Barry Manilow. He was great. He wrote the songs, you know.

I know the Broadway isn't anyone's favorite club but they put on a lot of comics and have a good relationship with Mr. Jim Gaffigan and other bigger comics, like Carrottop. And while they may be blowing smoke up my anal canal, they seem to like me. I need 10 people to come on Saturday so if you want to see some funny shit, tell your friends and rock out on Broadway.


Broadway Comedy Club4/28/2007, 7:00pm
218 West 53rd St., bet 8th and 9th, NY, NY
Cover: $15. Only $12 if advance reservation is made on VIP line: 212-252-4255

No comments: