Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I love the theater!

The first of my three comedy nights this week went awesome. Me and a deep lineup of funny chicks (including the gay host) rocked the house last night at EAT. Of course, rocking the house means we received giggles aplenty from the 4 men in the audience who weren't comics. I guess the Monday night after Easter is a tough sell for people.

Not to beat any kind of dead livestock, I have another show tonight. To be frightfully honest, this is a really decent oppurtunity to see me do 20 minutes of KILLER material. It's only 10 bucks, the chairs are comfy and the cans of Rolling Rock are (mostly) cold. I'll be up tonight doing a set and then on Friday I'm hosting so you'll get to see me spread all over the place.

Here's the stat block, again:

EAT - Emerging Artist Theatre
311 W. 43rd St, 5th Floor Between 8th and 9th Avenue. (Closer to 8th Avenue.)
Show Starts at 7pm
Tonight, 4.10 and Friday, 4.13!

3 comments:

NYOne said...

We're coming Fri. Hope the shit is still funny.

Greg Tito said...

That makes 3 of us.

NYOne said...

Yo, I cannot remember which email you are using these days, so hopefully you'll get this here. Check it out:
http://www.tvweek.com/news.cms?newsId=11902