Monday, January 08, 2007

New look

I'm making some changes to gregtito.com. First off, I think I'm now in the new version of blogger which is ruled by google. Not exactly sure what that means but it's a little easier to move stuff around and design the page like I want. And since I've forgotten more about html than it will ever be necessary to know, it's not a crappy deal.

The big thing that's new is this little calendar thing. Google calendar is freaking the bomb. You should all use it. Click that little button down there and you can add all the events in my comedy show calendar to your own calendar. See how that works? Now you are as internet savvy as that nerdy Asian dude in IT. In fact, you may even be nerdier.

I'll see to it that every time you come here, I rub a little bit of my nerd juice onto you, my loyal fans. Just, cuz I'm that guy.

No comments: