Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Caroline's

So this is it: the triumphant return to where it all began. I will be performing a set next Monday . There will be hilarity all over the stage at the fanciest club this side 23rd Street. And some of that hilarity might even be from me and my crazy monkey lovebone. What? You'll see.

This show is cheaper than ever before. If you call 212.757.4100 and say my name, say my name, the cover is only 5 bucks. Make sure you mention it's for the 7pm show. You still have to get 2 drinks, but is that really a problem for anyone on this list? Hello? I drink 2 drinks for breakfast. And then spend the morning pooping them out.

For all of you without the google love, here's the stat block:

Caroline's
1626 Broadway between 49TH ST. & 50TH ST.
Feb. 26th, 7pm
Cover is $5 when you reserve, 212.757.4100

I hope you roll a 20 and I see you there.

No comments: