Thursday, February 01, 2007

Coming back to the Caroline's fold, Feb. 26th


This was where it all started two years ago. Joni asked if I wanted to take a class in standup comedy. I said sure. Bang, two months later, I was performing hilarious jokes about video games and JFK's assassination on the stage at Caroline's. And now it's all coming full circle. I just booked a return show at the club for a Monday night and I have to bring 15 people. Sounds crazy, doesn't it? It is.

Here's the deal though, if you call 212.757.4100 and say my name for the 7pm show, the cover charge is only 5 bucks. That's pretty freakin cheap compared to the rest of the clubs in the city.
The show's only 2 hours so those of you who need to work in the morning can go to an early show and be home by 9:30pm.

How's that for a hard sell? I'm sending this out way early so you can put it on your calendars. Have you started a google calendar yet? My brother has. He has his plentiful social engagements, dogwalking duties and my comedy shows all on the same calendar. And you should enter the Web 2.0 generation too.

The deal:

Caroline's
1626 Broadway between 49TH ST. & 50TH ST.
Feb. 26th, 7pm
Cover is $5 when you reserve, 212.757.4100

Call NOW! Operators are standing by.

No comments: