Monday, February 05, 2007

A tale of two blogs

I've been doing a lot of work over at my comedy blog, scheduling shit and talking up my gigs. I still have a lto of work do on it, making it pretty and adding pics and video (don't even get me started on how much my myspace page sucks). I'm wondering if it even makes sense to have two blogs at this point. I mean, sure, it's nice to be able to post crap here that's on a more personal level, but that's part of the joy of blogging really, the baring of all your soul.

My dream is to have several urls which would point to the different aspects of my creative professional life. I'd have only one blog that I'd post to and give tags to each facet, like comedy, playwriting or producing. And the url producer.gregtito.com would only display blog entries with that tag. Is that even possible? Is it even necessary?

What think you, my loyal commenters?

Anyway, i thought I'd just point out to you that I do in fact have another blog, just in case you didn't know. There it is.

4 comments:

Andrew said...

Fish gotta swim, you gotta blog. Blog on, my wayward son. And sorry to hear about the car.

Rain Delay said...

Yo I changed it to angryrunning.blogspot.com... check it and change it...

Ian Savage said...

it is totally possible to do what you say.

I don't know how to do it, but i know it's possible.

Cause ANYTHING is possible on the internets!

Stephaine - yes, that's spelled right said...

I know a few people that have more than one blog. It seems that their second blog is their passion or their hobby. Like one blog isn't enough or one blog can't hold everything. Or that they just want to keep things seperate. I say go for it as long as it doesn't create more stress in your life. Lord knows we have too much as it is.